Club Rules and Regulations
The Tagaytay Highlands Club rules and regulations constitute, but are not limited to, the following guidelines:
- The Tagaytay Highlands clubs are private and exclusive membership clubs. For this reason, club facilities and privileges can only be used by members and by guests invited and accompanied by a member in good standing. Likewise, entry to any club may only be extended to members and to guests accompanied by a member. This member is responsible for his or her guests' good behavior and the cost of services rendered to them by the club.
- The spouse and unmarried children below 21 years of age of regular or assignee members shall have the right to use all the facilities of the relevant club. Children who are married or at least 21 years old are no longer considered as dependents of members and shall be treated as guests.
- Drivers, bodyguards, and nursemaids are strictly prohibited inside the Clubhouses, and all facilities are intended for members and their guests only.
- Pets are strictly prohibited within club premises.
- The cable cars and funicular are intended primarily to transport golfers and their caddies with their golf bags. Thus, priority must be given to golfers and caddies.
- Golf shoes with spikes are not allowed on the second floor and offices of the Tagaytay Highlands Golf Clubhouse, or anywhere in the Country Clubhouse and Sports Center.
- Carrying of firearms within club premises is limited to club security guards in proper uniform, security personnel accompanying the president of the Republic of the Philippines, and those specifically authorized by the management.
- Helicopters are allowed to land only at club helipads. A landing fee is charged for every helicopter.
- Parking of vehicles is prohibited along the driveways, in front of the clubhouses, and in parking slots allotted for golf carts only.
- Sleeping in the public areas is strictly prohibited. Likewise, proper decorum should be observed at all times.
- The number of guests that a memberis authorized to bring inside the clubs is limited to ten (10) on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought and consumed inside club premises.
- A member shall assume full responsibility for any damage to club property or injury to club personnel caused by him- or herself, his or her dependents, and his or her guests. A member shall likewise be responsible for his or her dependents' and guests' indebtedness to the relevant club.
- Authority Guest Cards (AGCs) may be issued to members' guests only in the presence of the sponsoring member. Presentation of a letter of authorization signed by the sponsoring member requesting for the issuance of an AGC will not be entertained. AGCs are issued to extend signing privileges to members' guests
- Members are required to sign checks or chits for food and beverage items, green fees, and all other expenses for themselves and their guests. Cash payments are not accepted.
- The clubs are not responsible for the loss of property or valuables under any circumstances.
- Proper dress code should be observed at all times.
a. The following are not allowed in the Golfers' Lounge or at the Midlands Veranda:
- tank tops (sandos)
- rubber slippers
b. Proper golf attire should be worn on the golf course:
- shirt with collar
- golf shorts or slacks for men (Denim pants are not allowed.)
- golf shoes with soft spikes
- Cigars, cigarettes, and hard drinks or intoxicating beverages are not sold to minors (below 18 years old).
- Tipping club personnel for services is prohibited. If a member or his or her dependent or guest wishes to commend an employee for exceptional services rendered, a letter to the management will be appreciated.
Note: The foregoing rules and regulations are subject to change and may be amended or superseded from time to time as circumstances may warrant, and as management may deem appropriate.