As the country’s premier haven for luxury living, there is no better place to buy a home for sale than in Tagaytay Highlands. The cool atmosphere, coupled with picturesque natural beauty and peace loving community, make it the perfect short-distance getaway for everyone.
This includes families who are eager to spend quality time with one another – especially during this upcoming Halloween. Get into the spooky spirit of the celebrations by decorating your vacation home, donning a creepy costume, and, best of all, by preparing easy do-it-yourself Halloween themed snacks for all to enjoy!
Take a look at our top picks for turning your normal, everyday snack foods into delightfully ghostly treats:
Brown sugar, caramelized (optional)
- Begin by slicing the apples into 1/8ths. Lightly coat them in caramelized sugar if desired.
- Take two slices and spread peanut butter on one side each.
- Lay one slice out, peanut butter side up, and add a row of marshmallows on top of it so it resembles teeth.
- Place the other slice on top the marshmallows, forming the shape of a mouth.
- Pop into the fridge for a good 15 minutes then serve.
- Cook the hotdog as you would any other – either fry or boil it – but remember to only add cut notches in the middle and the lower part of one half of it to simulate the look of a finger.
- Grab an onion and cut it into moderately small, nail-like pieces. After that, place them on one end of every hotdog.
- On the other end, dab a generous amount of ketchup.
Witch’s Bubbly Brew
1L orange soda
1 cup berry juice (powdered)
Vanilla ice cream
- Mix the orange soda and the berry juice in a large bowl.
- When both are fully integrated, gradually plop in scoops of ice cream until it becomes a creamy mix. It is up to you how creamy you want it to be.
- Cover and place inside the fridge for an hour or until almost freezing.
- Serve in individual glasses, adding another scoop of ice cream on top for an extra bit of flavor and texture.
Halloween-style Fruits: Ghost Bananas and Tangerine Pumpkins
Chocolate chips, medium and small sized
Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Cut your peeled bananas in half, making sure to slice it so that it will stand on its own when placed on a flat surface.
- Insert two small sized chocolate chips onto one side of the banana, lining them up horizontally. These will be your banana’s ghost eyes.
- Insert one medium sized chocolate chip right under the eyes, forming the mouth.
- Sprinkle the banana lightly with a bit of chocolate syrup for added flavor.
- As for the tangerines, simply insert a cut celery stalk between its slices at the top to make it resemble a pumpkin.